For best results you’ll need…
iPhone with Simple Mental Rotation App
Foam Balance Pad
Chair or stool
A clear corner to safely perform the exercise routine.
Consult your healthcare provider before starting an exercise routine.
3. When the App finishes, return to the chair and repeat using the App.
4. When finished, return to the standing position in the corner.
5. Stand in a corner. Have your back facing the corner of the walls. Do NOT touch the walls. Start with your feet shoulder width apart. This time place your RIGHT foot forward, align the heel of your right foot with the toe of your left foot.
6. While standing in this position, start and use the Simple Mental Rotation App as described above.
7. When the App finishes, return to the chair and repeat using the App.
8. When finished, return to the standing position in the corner.
9. Repeat steps 1 through 6 position your feet closer together
NOTE: The goal is to be able to maintain your balance with your feet touching.
|App Central II|
|App Central III|
|App Central IV|
|App Central Privacy|
|Tone Burst Vestibular Stimulation|
|Neural Rehab Resources|
|Tone Pacer Privacy|
|Spine Pain 2|
|Ideal Protien Diet|